Here at Mighty Bear Games we are reimagining gaming and building the next generation of accessible, multi-platform, genre-defining web3 experiences. We are a leading Singapore-based studio with a global footprint and a team of experienced founders coming from King, Ubisoft, Lucasarts, EA, Gameloft and Disney.
We are looking for a self-motivated and creative Partnerships Manager, with a focus on marketing and commercial partnerships. This is an important external-facing role to support the formulation and execution of Mighty Bear's partnership strategy with various Web3 and gaming industry participants.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Bears.
Your responsibilities will include:
Developing and managing both inbound and outbound partnership funnels:
- Addressing, filtering and maintaining all requests for partnerships, ensuring that every opportunity has been appropriately evaluated
- Sourcing and pitching to a broad range of potential partner types for marketing and commercial opportunities: gaming, Web3, technology, media, etc.
- Managing the end-to-end lifecycle of marketing and commercial partnership campaigns- from ideation to pitch, launch, and execution:
- Working closely with marketing and community teams to build all-rounded 360 campaigns and amplify collaborations across all available marketing channels
- Cross-functional collaboration with other teams such as art, product, project management, and engineering to understand implementation feasibility for partnership proposals and execution of partnership campaigns
- Applying a data-driven driven mindset by setting up the following for each opportunity: financial projections, KPIs, reporting performance against benchmarks, expected duration of production and post-launch performance tracking
- Maintaining healthy and productive relationships with existing partners through ongoing conversations, establishing shared milestones / KPIs, brainstorming future collaborations, and successfully executing current campaigns
- Identify strategic recommendations to Management for expansion opportunities with existing partners that have a direct impact on Mighty Bear’s product roadmap and business goals
As a successful candidate, you would have:
- 3-5 years relevant marketing or related experience in Web3, gaming, technology, financial services, fintech or management consulting
- Prior experience in successfully pitching to external parties and building high quality presentations
- A proactive personality with the self-initiative to originate and follow through on opportunities with minimal oversight
- Professionalism in handling external-facing relationships for the company
- A data-driven mindset, prioritising opportunities based on their potential and set ambitious but achievable KPIs
- Knowledge of Web3 and gaming industries’ latest trends
As a bonus, you would have:
- Deep knowledge in the Web3 space (following or involved in NFT projects / games)
- Wide network of Web3 and / or gaming industry partners
- A general understanding of and interest in game design
- Marketing or sales experience with Web3 gaming
If you want to be part of a team committed to transparency and openness, then Bear Force One is the place for you!
We are always on the lookout for interesting people - even if your profile doesn’t meet the requirements fully, we'd love to hear from you!
Whether you’re new to the industry or have several years of experience, here are some pointers on things we look for at Bear Force One: http://bit.ly/MBG-HowToLandYourDreamGamesJob and when you’re ready, just click to apply!