âAcross the planet, there is a vast untapped amount of computing power. By creating a global marketplace to connect all of this spare capacity, Golem will change the internet as we know it. Decentralization is starting to play an important role in the global economy, starting with how we exchange resources. Golem has been in the Ethereum space since its early days and is a recognized decentralized computations leader. Does building this ambitious game-changer project sound like a challenge you’d like to take on? If the answer is yes, we want to talk to you about joining the Golem team.
We are currently looking for a Community Leader to join our Marketing Team.
The main goal and challenge of this position is to build a new community & affiliate program around the Golem Network project (especially on Discord, Reddit, and Twitter).
Who do we want in the community?
- developers supporting the project and developing it
- In-office location: Warsaw, Poland
- Remote location(s): CET timezone
âWhat you’ll do with us:
- Increase the number of users on Discord by 50% and the number of Twitter followers by 30%.
- Increase user engagement by 50%.
- Build a team responsible for communication with the community.
- Run activations, affiliate programs, and extensive creative ideas.
- Plan communication with our community.
- Make a change on our current Discord (channels, conversations, language, community needs service, research).
- Report on current activities.
You’re a great fit if:
- You know how to manage the entire community successfully.
- You take full responsibility for achieving designated goals.
- You have successfully built a community around a technology project (experience: min. 2 years).
- You can communicate fluently in English (we are an English-speaking company).
- You have strong communication and presentation skills.
- You can react with the appropriate level of urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or change of status.
- You can successfully complete a large number of tasks and projects with no guidance.
- You demonstrate a high level of professionalism when communicating with different stakeholders: board members, senior management, regular staff, and community leaders.
Benefits @ Golem:
- Attractive salary
- Performance bonus
- Flexible contract types
- Remote-first culture with a hub in Warsaw (100% from home, 100% from office or hybrid)
- 26 days of PTO
- Training and conference budget
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Free meals and professional foosball table in the office
- Company retreats and events
To learn more visit our website.