Our team is focused on building Evmos, the port-of-entry for launching applications across multiple blockchains.
Evmos is the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) Hub on Cosmos and enables developers to launch apps that run smart contracts across any number of EVM and Cosmos-based blockchains. It makes that process as simple and seamless as possible by allowing developers to continue creating apps in programming languages like Solidity or Vyper they’re already accustomed to in the Ethereum ecosystem.
Evmos opens a new frontier for blockchain applications, expanding the functionality of the EVM by enabling cross-chain applications that tap the liquidity and user bases of multiple blockchain ecosystems to provide more unified experiences.
What is Business Development at Evmos?
As a member of the business development team you will be responsible for developing an active and prosperous ecosystem of value creation on the Evmos blockchain. You will work closely with other business development team members, as well as other cross-functional team members, to support existing projects within the evmos ecosystem as well as engage with prospective community members to get more teams building on Evmos.
The candidate will be responsible for providing resources to support projects within the Evmos ecosystem and help them capture users. The ideal candidate has previously worked in a role that challenged them to bring parties together for shared benefit and can work autonomously creating their own goals and desired outcomes for the role. In addition to working with existing ecosystem projects, the business development team is responsible for driving new growth by targeting new projects that aren’t already building on Evmos. If successful, this candidate will bring new projects, brands and users to the Evmos Ecosystem.
We are actively looking for individuals who can help us grow our DeFi, Gaming/NFT, and institutional/infrastructure ecosystems!
What you’ll be doing
- Identify and collaborate with reputable projects and support their goals of building on Evmos
- Structure collaborations between Evmos and prospective projects
- Be a liaison for projects to feel supported with any obstacles they face.
- Define strategic priorities for yourself and the rest of the team to bring more value to the Evmos ecosystem
- Be the voice of the customer and work with product, marketing, engineering teams to help drive use cases for the Evmos blockchain.
What you will learn
- You’ll get familiarity with blockchain technologies and to a point where you can develop an intensive depth of knowledge of them.
- Developing an active and prosperous ecosystem of value creation on the Evmos blockchain.
- Bringing new projects, brands and users to the Evmos Ecosystem.
Nice to Have
- Brings existing web3 relationships
- Solid understanding of blockchain technology.
- Technical understanding of how blockchain applications work behind the scenes and analytic abilities to understand their differentiators.
- You have technical writing skills.
- Familiarity with the Cosmos and Ethereum blockchain ecosystems.
- Understanding of Web3 and DeFi.
- Crisis management skills.
Below is a list of company benefits available to Evmos employees. We are constantly updating them as part of the regular feedback cycle from the team. Please reach out to us if you have a special requirement when applying to a position and we will happily take it into consideration.
- Competitive salary, plus token package (see each position or ask us for more info)
- Fitness and mental health/mindfulness stipends
- All necessary equipment, tech, and office setup
- Global co-work membership (for remote employees)
- Health Care coverage
- Quarterly team off-sites and retreats
- Full reimbursement for ecosystem conferences (travel, accommodation, and tickets)
- Continuous learning stipends / Educational budget
- Transportation stipends, eg: Bike, public transportation, Uber / cab (in case of work-related or after-hour traveling)
- Unlimited vacation policy for full-time employees
- PTO and situation-specific support
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Visa sponsorship for US or Germany*
*Subject to review by local authorities