Injective Labs is a fintech company focused on creating unmatched decentralized finance solutions. The mission of Injective Labs is to enable fully decentralized trading without any restrictions, allowing individuals to trade on any derivative market of their choosing. Injective Labs is backed by a prominent group of stakeholders including Pantera Capital, Binance, Mark Cuban, Hashed, and many others. Injective Labs contributes to Injective Protocol, a platform which is valued at over $1 Billion and has been dubbed the “DeFi Robinhood” by the likes of TechCrunch.
About the role:
Injective Labs is seeking a Blockchain Security Engineer to join the team, who will execute internal security audits and testing of Injective. The ideal candidate will be someone who can work autonomously, has a hacker mentality and is willing to think outside the box.
- Participate in all security-related processes developing Injective
- Execute internal audits of native blockchain code and CosmWasm smart contract systems
- Research/follow latest blockchain developments to present to the rest of the team
- Collaborate with senior blockchain developers during the creation phase of decentralized systems.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in software security
- 3+ years of experience with blockchain technology
- Experience auditing (internally/externally) DeFi systems, from both technical and economical points of view
- Ability to write high-quality security reports, private and public
- Solid understanding and proficiency of Golang and/or Rust
- Good cryptography primitives knowledge
- Production experience developing a DeFi protocol
- Fluent in English
- Team player, inclusive leader, open to feedback, and transparent with intentions.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.