Stake Capital is looking for a DevOps/Cloud Engineer to reinforce our DeFi Quant hedge-fund.
Who are we?
You will join a dynamic group of passionate people with deep experience and commitment in the Web3 space. If you are ready to bring all your skills to bear and learn a whole lot, we want to talk to you!
Stake Capital is an investment group run by a team of Blockchain and DeFi pioneers, focused on building the next generation of web3 companies. Stake Capital backs builders, businesses, by investing, building and educating at different maturity stages, leveraging its global footprint, and providing access to its ecosystem, network and partners.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- As a DevOps / Cloud Engineer you will be responsible for implementing automation in the cloud as well as participating in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the crypto ecosystem.
- Our systems are mainly hosted on Amazon Web Service and our stack is composed of many services:
- AWS EC2
- AWS Lambda / API Gateway stack for internet facing applications
- AWS EKS for mutualized internal application hosting
- AWS CodePipeline for automation
- Hashicorp Vault for secret management
- Our infrastructure management is implemented in a GitOps way with a terragrunt architecture. Your main responsibility will be:
- Implement scalable, resilient, and secure solutions on AWS.
- Participate in automation initiatives to streamline processes, improve efficiencies and reduce hosting cost
- Enhance automation and “Infrastructure as Code” delivery
- Deliver cloud projects in an Agile environment
- Participate in research and development to deliver cloud-native solutions
What you bring:
- 3+ years provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments
- 1+ years operating Kubernetes environments
- Strong experience with Terraform, experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines.
- Web3 experience is a plus
- Fintech infrastructure (event driven) experiences is a plus