This is a bounty to create a new story about coordination failure and PR it back to this repo (https://github.com/pluriversewtf/coordination_stories ).
How to participate
- Fork the repo
- PR back a new story
- Agree to liscense the content to the pluriverse.wtf community.
- Do so by 11/31/2022 to be eligible for payouts.
What does a good submission look like?
- It's concise - 3 paragraphs or less.
- It copies the format of the example story
- The author has read the pre-reads and understands the content.
- It works in the request for storeies list, and other criteria listed on the readme.
- It's compelling - understandable, relatable, articulate, and moving.
- Written in English
- TLDR a coordination failure occurs when a group of agents wants to meet their shared needs, but cant because they can't coordinate to create that outcome. Coordination Failure especially occurs when each agent individually has a selfish incentive to maximize their own resources at the expense of the collective/commons. examples here
This is a bounty only for high quality submissions. I will be rewarding submissions that are high quality as follows:
top submission $400 in DAI
second submission $150 in DAI
honorable mentions at my discretion