Litho is a digital asset marketplace for the CENNZnet blockchain that allows users to create, mint and view both generic assets (fungible tokens) and NFTs (collectible tokens).
This bounty includes the creation of a detailed, text and image-based user guide for Litho, in the style of the CENNZnet.io user guide (https://cennz.net/knowledge-hub/navigating-cennznet/using-cennznet-io/).
Explain and include screenshots to demonstrate how to use all features implemented in Litho Milestone 1 (https://gitcoin.co/issue/cennznet/grants/4):
- Create an NFT with title, description, attributes and relevant assets
- Setting royalties and choosing the content storage if applicable.
- Sign the transaction using the CENNZnet browser extension
- Viewing the NFT that’s been created
- All features are explained and with relevant screenshots embedded in the article.
- The article is easy for non-technical users to understand.
- The article provides first-time users with complete guidance.
- The article is grouped into subheadings for each feature.
- The article is free of grammar mistakes.
Submit your blog in a Google Doc or Word document.
Please include examples of your previous work in the submission.