Messari is looking for experienced subgraph developers to help build out a set of subgraphs. The subgraphs will be built out for the following protocols:
- Yield Yak
You are free to pick any (or all) of the four above protocols to work on. We will award 5000 USDC to a subgraph implemented for each of the above protocol.
The subgraphs need to be built according to the following schema: https://github.com/messari/gitcoin-grant/blob/master/schema.graphql
The resulting subgraph will be open source and hosted publicly either on The Graph's Hosted Service or Decentralized Network. Anyone will be able to query and use these subgraph data.
Feel free to contact @v_for_vincent on Telegram or Twitter for any questions about the schema.
The schema is well documented and has comments explaining each entity/field. Below are some examples of the data you will need to map/compute for the subgraphs:
- Pool/vault information
- Usage information
You will need to refer to each protocol for details on how to calculate fees/revenue/tvl etc:
- Protocol documentation: https://badger-finance.gitbook.io/badger-finance/
- Smart contracts: https://github.com/Badger-Finance/badger-system
- Deployed addresses: https://docs.badger.com/badger-finance/contract-addresses
- Existing subgraphs: https://github.com/Badger-Finance/badger-subgraph
- Protocol documentation: https://docs.tokemak.xyz/
- Smart contracts: https://github.com/Tokemak/tokemak-smart-contracts-public
- Deployed addresses: https://docs.tokemak.xyz/protocol-information/contract-interactions
- Protocol documentation: https://stakedao.gitbook.io/stakedaohq/
- Smart contracts: https://github.com/StakeDAO/smart-contracts
- Deployed addresses: https://stakedao.gitbook.io/stakedaohq/platform/deployed-contracts
- Existing subgraphs: https://github.com/SimpleFi-finance/subgraphs/tree/master/stake-dao
- Yield Yak
- Protocol documentation: https://docs.yieldyak.com/
- Smart contracts: https://github.com/yieldyak/smart-contracts
Some of the protocols have existing subgraphs you can use as a reference.
- Submission needs to strictly follow above schema
- Code needs to be easy to understand and well-documented
- All calculations (e.g. Revenue, TVL) need to be accurate (verified against other sources)
- Completed subgraph needs to index fully and sync to head
After you start, please give us a weekly update on your progress so we can keep track.
- Please tell us which subgraphs you are planning to build. If you decide to work on multiple, let us know the order in which you plan to do.
- If you've built subgraphs previously, please include a link to either the deployed subgraph or the Github repo.
- Please let us know your estimated timeline.
- 5000 USDC will be awarded to the winner of each subgraph upon completion
- You can work on multiple subgraphs and win multiple rewards
Feel free to contact @v_for_vincent on Telegram or Twitter for more information.